Liptor and Zocor lower cholesterol and heart attack risk and may hold promise against other diseases, including cancer. Evidence is mounting that statin drugs like Lipitor and Zocor reduce heart disease risk through more than just their cholesterol-lowering effects. Read on…Statins For All?
Other articles you may be interested in...
- Benefits of Crestor in Treating Atherosclerosis
- Lowering Your Cholesterol Could Reduce Your Cancer Risk
- Understanding the Symptoms of Hypertension
- Effect of Diabetes on Cholesterol Numbers
- Types of Strokes and Who Are At Risk