Liptor and Zocor lower cholesterol and heart attack risk and may hold promise against other diseases, including cancer. Evidence is mounting that statin drugs like Lipitor and Zocor reduce heart disease risk through more than just their cholesterol-lowering effects. Read on…Statins For All?
Other articles you may be interested in...
- How Olmesartan Can Control Your Blood Pressure Readings
- Lowering Your Cholesterol Could Reduce Your Cancer Risk
- Drug Treatment Of Hypertension. Does The Drug Matter?
- How is High Blood Pressure Associated with Fatal and Non-fatal Cardiovascular Disease
- How Eating Breakfast Can Promote A Healthy Heart