Liptor and Zocor lower cholesterol and heart attack risk and may hold promise against other diseases, including cancer. Evidence is mounting that statin drugs like Lipitor and Zocor reduce heart disease risk through more than just their cholesterol-lowering effects. Read on…Statins For All?
Other articles you may be interested in...
- How Do Triglycerides Affect our Bodies?
- How Does Metoprolol Succinate Treat Ischemic Heart Disease?
- Is Erectile Dysfunction a Sign of Heart Disease?
- Effect of Diabetes on Cholesterol Numbers
- Cialis as a Treatment for Pulmonary Hypertension