Liptor and Zocor lower cholesterol and heart attack risk and may hold promise against other diseases, including cancer. Evidence is mounting that statin drugs like Lipitor and Zocor reduce heart disease risk through more than just their cholesterol-lowering effects. Read on…Statins For All?
Other articles you may be interested in...
- Effect of Clopidogrel Bisulfate on Pulmonary Embolism
- Conundrums in Cholesterol — What are your Numbers?
- Heart Disease Symptoms Guide for Women
- Diabetes and Heart Attack: Can We Catch It Before It’s Too Late?
- Heart attack related diseases – A quick look