This product provides fast acting, effective flea and tick control for adult dogs and cats and for puppies and kittens 8 weeks of age or older. It is effective against all stages of the brown dog tick, the American dog tick, lone star tick and deer ticks (the major carrier of Lyme disease). It is also used to kill fleas.
Wear household latex gloves. Hold the bottle in an upright position. Ruffle the animal's coat with one hand while applying spray mist to the animal's back, sides, stomach, legs, shoulders, and neck. For the head and eye area, spray this product on a gloved hand and rub gently into animal's hair. Apply spray mist until animal's hair is damp to thoroughly wet. Approximately 1 or 2 pumps per pound of animal's body weight will be required. Reapply this product after 30 days. Pet may swim or be bathed 24 hours after this product is applied.
This product is for external use on dogs and cats 8 weeks or older. Consult a veterinarian before using on medicated animals, animals using this product with other pesticides, and debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing animals. This product is flammable. Keep away from heat and open flame. This product is harmful to humans if swallowed or absorbed through the skin. If swallowed, call a poison control center or physician immediately. Have patient sip water. Do not induce vomiting unless advised to and patient is conscious. If on skin or clothing, take off contaminated clothing and rinse skin with plenty of water for 15 to 20 minutes. See package label for treatment if in eyes or if product is inhaled. Persons applying this product must wear latex gloves.
Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using any pesticide product for pets. If signs persist, or become more severe, consult a veterinarian immediately.