Medicare D’s “doughnut hole” gap in prescription drug coverage may be causing diabetics to take less of their diabetic drugs. Read on…Diabetes Meds May Be Falling Through ‘Doughnut Hole’
Other articles you may be interested in...
- Familial Genetic Disorder Leads to Manufacture of New Medication to Reduce Levels of LDL Cholesterol
- How to Reduce Your Risk of Type 2 Diabetes
- Government Control of Internet Threatens Americans’ Access to Affordable Drugs
- Type II Diabetes and Insulin – All You Need To Know.
- Caring For a Partner With Type 2 Diabetes