The capability to safely import drugs is clearly there, but U.S. leaders have repeatedly chosen to side with the interests of the deep-pocketed big drug industry over the interests of U.S. consumers. Read On..Obama Restricts Our Access To Cheaper Prescription Drugs
Other articles you may be interested in...
- How Maine is Leading the Charge on Affordable Medications for Americans
- How to Save on Co-pay/Prescriptions by Using Canadian Pharmacies
- White House Attempting To Restrict Access To Drugs
- Why Drugs Cost More Than They Should: The $3.5 Billion Dollar Reason
- 12 Months of Giving: Boys and Girls Clubs Of America