Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) including such widely used antidepressants as Celexa, Paxil, Prozac and Zoloft may significantly reduce the risk of attempted or completed suicide in depressed adults, according to a review of eight large-scale observational studies. Read on..SSRI antidepressants may lower adult suicide risk
Other articles you may be interested in...
- Drug Treatment Of Hypertension. Does The Drug Matter?
- Big, Bad Pharma: Daraprim Increases From $13.50 per pill to $750, Overnight
- Planet Drugs Direct, Who We Are and Why We Might Stop Accepting Credit Cards
- Canada Lists Topselling Drugs For Americans
- Seasonal Depression: It’s More Common Than You Think!