Senator Byron Dorgan (D-ND) has partnered with Governor Brian Schweitzer (D-MT) and are petitioning the Health and Human Services Secretary, Kathleen Sebelius, to allow their states to import prescription medicines from Canada. Read on..ND senator, Mont. gov seek drug import exemption
Other articles you may be interested in...
- The Importance of Personal Importation: An Interview With an American Customer
- The Truth Behind Big Pharma's Spending
- 4 Steps to Buy Medicines Safely from Canadian Drug Stores
- 12 Months of Giving: Habitat for Humanity International
- Government Control of Internet Threatens Americans' Access to Affordable Drugs