Senator Byron Dorgan (D-ND) has partnered with Governor Brian Schweitzer (D-MT) and are petitioning the Health and Human Services Secretary, Kathleen Sebelius, to allow their states to import prescription medicines from Canada. Read on..ND senator, Mont. gov seek drug import exemption
Other articles you may be interested in...
- Get 5% Off Your Next Order by Switching to Check or Money Order
- Big Pharma Threatens Importation Of Drugs
- How Maine is Leading the Charge on Affordable Medications for Americans
- American College of Physicians Calls On US Government To Lower Drug Prices
- Why Drugs Cost More Than They Should: The $3.5 Billion Dollar Reason