In the analysis of 12 different drugs, two came out on top as the most effective and best tolerated as first-line treatments: sertraline (Zoloft) and escitalopram (Lexapro). Read on…Zoloft, Lexapro Best New Antidepressants
Other articles you may be interested in...
- National Survey Shows Large Support of Personal Importation
- Familial Genetic Disorder Leads to Manufacture of New Medication to Reduce Levels of LDL Cholesterol
- The Truth Behind Big Pharma's Spending
- What Is the Difference Between Depression and Anxiety
- Antidepressants Use Rising In Rich Countries, Reports OECD