In the analysis of 12 different drugs, two came out on top as the most effective and best tolerated as first-line treatments: sertraline (Zoloft) and escitalopram (Lexapro). Read on…Zoloft, Lexapro Best New Antidepressants
Other articles you may be interested in...
- What Is the Difference Between Depression and Anxiety
- Cancer Patients: Skipping Treatment Due To Unaffordable Drugs
- Congress Poised to Pass Bill Threatening Americans’ Access to Affordable Drugs
- High Risk Credit Card Processors; Who They Are and How Banks Treat Them
- Take Action Now. Don’t Let Washington Destroy Your Safe Prescription Drugs!