Statin drugs, a commonly prescribed class of lipid-lowering drugs that include Lipitor, Zocor and Crestor, do not prevent Alzheimer’s disease or dementia, according to a report in the Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. Read on..Statin drugs do not prevent dementia
Other articles you may be interested in...
- A Guide To Reducing Prescription Medication Costs
- Ways To Save Money On Your Medications
- How Maine is Leading the Charge on Affordable Medications for Americans
- How Effexor XR (Venlafaxine) is associated with QT Interval Prolongation
- High Risk Credit Card Processors; Who They Are and How Banks Treat Them