Statin drugs, a commonly prescribed class of lipid-lowering drugs that include Lipitor, Zocor and Crestor, do not prevent Alzheimer’s disease or dementia, according to a report in the Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. Read on..Statin drugs do not prevent dementia
Other articles you may be interested in...
- How Maine is Leading the Charge on Affordable Medications for Americans
- Take Action Now. Don’t Let Washington Destroy Your Safe Prescription Drugs!
- Google Restricts Online Pharmacy Advertising
- Lexapro Shown To Be Effective For Anxiety In Older Adults
- Lowering Your Cholesterol Could Reduce Your Cancer Risk