Zafirlukast may cause side effects. Tell your doctor if this symptom is severe or does not go away.
Some side effects can be serious. If you experience any of the following symptoms or those listed in the SPECIAL PRECAUTIONS section, call your doctor immediately.
- loss of appetite
- pain in the right upper part of your stomach
- excessive tiredness
- lack of energy
- yellowing of the skin or eyes
- flu-like symptoms
- swelling of the eyes, face, lips, tongue, or throat
- difficulty breathing or swallowing
- pain, burning, numbness, or tingling in the hands or feet
Zafirlukast may cause other side effects. Call your doctor if you have any unusual problems while you are taking this medication.