Prescription required. Product of Canada. Shipped from Canada.
To comply with Canadian International Pharmacy Association regulations you are permitted to order a 3-month supply or the closest package size available based on your personal prescription. read more
Before taking dapsone,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to dapsone, sulfa drugs, phenylhydrazine, naphthalene, niridazole, nitrofurantoin, primaquine, or any other drugs.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications you are taking, especially aminobenzoate potassium (Potaba), aminobenzoic acid, clofazimine (Lamprene), didanosine (Videx), probenecid (Benemid), pyrimethamine (Daraprim), rifampin (Rifadin), trimethoprim (Bactrim, Cotrim, Septra), or vitamins.
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had anemia or liver disease.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking dapsone, call your doctor.
- plan to avoid unnecessary or prolonged exposure to sunlight and to wear protective clothing, sunglasses, and sunscreen. Dapsone may make your skin sensitive to sunlight.
- upset stomach
- sore throat
- yellowing of the skin or eyes
- unusual bruising