Allegra (Fexofenadine Hydrochloride)
Telfast Paediatric (℞)
(℞) Prescription required. Can not be split. Product of UK/EU. Shipped from United Kingdom. Allegra is also marketed internationally under the name Telfast Paediatric.
Can not be split. Product of Turkey. Shipped from Mauritius.
(℞) Prescription required. Can not be split. Product of Turkey. Shipped from Mauritius.
Generic equivalents for Allegra... What are generics?
Fexofenadine Hydrochloride (℞)
(℞) Prescription required. May be split. Product of UK/EU. Shipped from United Kingdom.
To comply with Canadian International Pharmacy Association regulations you are permitted to order a 3-month supply or the closest package size available based on your personal prescription. read more
Fexofenadine Hydrochloride Information
(fex oh fen' a deen)
Before taking fexofenadine,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to fexofenadine, any other medications, or any of the ingredients in fexofenadine tablets or suspension. Ask your pharmacist for a list of the ingredients.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and herbal products you are taking or plan to take. Be sure to mention either of the following: erythromycin (E.E.S., E-Mycin, Erythrocin) and ketoconazole (Nizoral). Your doctor may need to change the doses of your medications or monitor you carefully for side effects.
- if you are taking an antacid containing aluminum or magnesium (Maalox, Mylanta, others), take the antacid a few hours before or after fexofenadine.
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had kidney disease.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking fexofenadine, call your doctor.
- pain in the arms, legs, or back
- pain during menstrual period
- difficulty breathing or swallowing
- swelling of the face, throat, tongue, lips, eyes, hands, feet, ankles, or lower legs
- difficulty swallowing or breathing