Generic equivalents for Corgard... What are generics?
Prescription required. May be split. Product of New Zealand. Shipped from Mauritius.
Prescription required. May be split. Product of Canada. Shipped from Canada.
To comply with Canadian International Pharmacy Association regulations you are permitted to order a 3-month supply or the closest package size available based on your personal prescription. read more
(nay doe' lole)Do not stop taking nadolol without talking to your doctor. Suddenly stopping nadolol may cause chest pain or heart attack. Your doctor will probably decrease your dose gradually.
Before taking nadolol,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to nadolol, any other medications, or any ingredients in nadolol tablets. Ask your pharmacist for a list of the ingredients.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and herbal products you are taking. Be sure to mention any of the following: insulin and oral medications for diabetes; and reserpine. Your doctor may need to change the doses of your medications or monitor you carefully for side effects.
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had asthma or other lung diseases, a slow heart rate, heart or kidney disease, diabetes, severe allergies, or hyperthyroidism (an overactive thyroid gland).
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding. If you become pregnant while taking nadolol, call your doctor.
- if you are having surgery, including dental surgery, tell the doctor or dentist that you are taking nadolol.
- remember that alcohol can add to the drowsiness caused by this medication.
- you should know that if you have allergic reactions to different substances, your reactions may be worse while you are using nadolol, and your allergic reactions may not respond to the usual doses of injectable epinephrine.
- dizziness or lightheadedness
- excessive tiredness
- shortness of breath
- swelling of the hands, feet, ankles, or lower legs
- unusual weight gain