Generic equivalents for Duricef... What are generics?
Prescription required. Can not be split. Product of India. Shipped from Mauritius.
To comply with Canadian International Pharmacy Association regulations you are permitted to order a 3-month supply or the closest package size available based on your personal prescription. read more
(sef a drox' il)
Before taking cefadroxil,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to cefadroxil; other cephalosporin antibiotic such as cefaclor , cefazolin (Ancef, Kefzol), cefdinir, cefditoren (Spectracef), cefepime (Maxipime), cefixime (Suprax), cefotaxime (Claforan), cefotetan, cefoxitin (Mefoxin), cefpodoxime, cefprozil, ceftaroline (Teflaro), ceftazidime (Fortaz, Tazicef, in Avycaz), ceftibuten (Cedax), ceftriaxone (Rocephin), cefuroxime (Zinacef), or cephalexin (Keflex); penicillin antibiotics, or any other medications. Also tell your doctor if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in cefadroxil capsules, tablets, or suspension.Ask your pharmacist for a list of the ingredients.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and herbal products you are taking or plan to take. Your doctor may need to change the doses of your medications or monitor you carefully for side effects.
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had gastrointestinal disease (GI; affecting the stomach or intestines), especially colitis (condition that causes swelling in the lining of the colon [large intestine]),or kidney disease.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding. If you become pregnant while taking cefadroxil, call your doctor.
- genital itching
- watery or bloody stools, stomach cramps, or fever during treatment or for up to two or more months after stopping treatment
- difficulty breathing or swallowing
- swelling of the face, throat, tongue, lips, and eyes
- a return of sore throat, chills or other signs of infection
- yellowing of your skin or eyes
- pain in the upper right part of your stomach
- dark urine
- clay colored or white stools