Generic equivalents for Famotidine... What are generics?
May be split. Product of India. Shipped from Mauritius.
(℞) Prescription required. Can not be split. Product of Canada. Shipped from Canada.
This item is backorded. May require additional wait time.
To comply with Canadian International Pharmacy Association regulations you are permitted to order a 3-month supply or the closest package size available based on your personal prescription. read more
(fa moe' ti deen)
Before taking famotidine,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to famotidine, cimetidine (Tagamet), nizatidine (Axid), ranitidine (Zantac), or any other medications.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and herbal products you are taking. Be sure to mention any other medications for heartburn. Do not take over-the-counter famotidine with any other prescription or nonprescription medications for heartburn unless a doctor tells you that you should.
- tell your doctor if you have phenylketonuria (PKU, an inborn disease in which mental retardation develops if a specific diet is not followed), and if you have or have ever had trouble swallowing or kidney disease.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking famotidine, call your doctor.
- fussiness (in babies who take famotidine)
- skin rash
- swelling of the face, throat, tongue, lips, eyes, hands, feet, ankles, or lower legs
- difficulty breathing or swallowing