Fioricet (Acetaminophen / Butalbital / Caffeine)
Sorry, we do not offer this product as it is a controlled/narcotic medication.
To comply with Canadian International Pharmacy Association regulations you are permitted to order a 3-month supply or the closest package size available based on your personal prescription. read more
Acetaminophen / Butalbital / Caffeine Information
(a set a mee' noe fen) (byoo tal' bi tal) (kaf' een)
Before taking acetaminophen, Butalbital, Caffeine,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to acetaminophen, butalbital, caffeine, or any other drugs.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications you are taking, especially anticoagulants ('blood thinners') such as warfarin (Coumadin), antidepressants, antihistamines, pain medications, sedatives, sleeping pills, tranquilizers, and vitamins. Many nonprescription pain relievers contain acetaminophen. Too much of this drug can be harmful.
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had liver disease, porphyria, or depression.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking this medication, call your doctor.
- you should know that this drug may make you drowsy. Do not drive a car or operate machinery until you know how this drug affects you.
- remember that alcohol can add to the drowsiness caused by this drug.
- upset stomach
- stomach pain
- skin rash
- difficulty breathing