Sorry, we do not offer this product as it is a controlled/narcotic medication.
To comply with Canadian International Pharmacy Association regulations you are permitted to order a 3-month supply or the closest package size available based on your personal prescription. read more
(es zoe' pi clone)
Before taking eszopiclone,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to eszopiclone, any other medications, or any of the ingredients in eszopiclone. Ask your pharmacist or check the Medication Guide for a list of the ingredients..
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and herbal products you are taking or plan to take. Be sure to mention any of the following: antidepressants; certain antifungals such as itraconazole (Sporanox) and ketoconazole (Nizoral); antihistamines; clarithromycin (Biaxin); certain HIV protease inhibitors such as nelfinavir (Viracept) and ritonavir (Norvir); medications for anxiety, mental illness, or seizures; nefazodone; olanzapine (Zyprexa); rifampin (Rifadin, Rimactane); sedatives; other sleeping pills; tranquilizers; and troleandomycin (TAO) (not available in the US). Your doctor may need to change the doses of your medications or monitor you carefully for side effects.
- tell your doctor if you drink or have ever drunk large amounts of alcohol and if you use or have ever used street drugs or have overused prescription medications. Also tell your doctor if you have ever thought about killing yourself or tried to do so and if you have or have ever had depression, mental illness, lung disease or breathing problems, or liver disease.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding. If you become pregnant while taking eszopiclone, call your doctor.
- if you are having surgery, including dental surgery, tell the doctor or dentist that you are taking eszopiclone.
- you should know that eszopiclone may make you drowsy during the daytime. Do not drive a car or operate machinery until you know how this medication affects you.
- do not drink alcohol while you are taking eszopiclone. Alcohol can make the side effects from eszopiclone worse.
- you should know that some people who took medications for sleep got out of bed and drove their cars, prepared and ate food, had sex, made phone calls, or were involved in other activities while partially asleep.After they woke up, these people were usually unable to remember what they had done. Call your doctor right away if you find out that you have been driving or doing anything else unusual while you were sleeping.
- you should know that your mental health may change in unexpected ways while you are taking this medication. These changes may be caused by eszopiclone or they may be caused by physical or mental illnesses that you already have or that you develop during your treatment. Tell your doctor right away if you experience any of the following symptoms: aggressiveness, strange or unusually outgoing behavior, hallucinations (seeing things or hearing voices that do not exist), feeling as if you are outside of your body, memory problems, new or worsening depression, thinking about killing yourself, confusion, and any other changes in your usual thoughts or behavior. Be sure that your family knows which symptoms may be serious so that they can call the doctor if you are unable to seek treatment on your own.
- daytime drowsiness
- loss of coordination
- unpleasant taste
- dry mouth
- unusual dreams
- decreased sexual desire
- painful menstrual periods
- breast enlargement in males
- swelling of the eyes, face, lips, tongue, throat, hands, feet, ankles, or lower legs
- difficulty breathing or swallowing
- feeling that the throat is closing