Sorry, we currently do not carry this product.
(loo'' li kon' a zole)
Before using luliconazole,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to luliconazole, any other medications, or any of the ingredients in luliconazole cream. Ask your pharmacist for a list of the ingredients.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and herbal products you are taking.
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had any medical condition.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding. If you become pregnant while using luliconazole, call your doctor.
- irritation, itching, or stinging in the place where you applied the medication