Mestinon (Pyridostigmine Bromide)
(℞) Prescription required. May be split. Product of UK/EU. Shipped from United Kingdom.
Generic equivalents for Mestinon... What are generics?
Pyridostigmine Bromide (℞)
(℞) Prescription required. Can not be split. Product of United Kingdom. Shipped from Mauritius.
To comply with Canadian International Pharmacy Association regulations you are permitted to order a 3-month supply or the closest package size available based on your personal prescription. read more
Pyridostigmine Bromide Information
(peer id oh stig' meen)
Before taking pyridostigmine,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to pyridostigmine, bromides, or any other drugs.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications you are taking, especially allergy or cold medications, dexamethasone (Decadron), hydrocortisone (Hydrocortone), magnesium-containing products, medications for heart arrhythmias, sleeping pills, and vitamins.
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had intestinal or bladder blockage, asthma, seizures, heart or kidney disease, thyroid problems, or stomach ulcers.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking pyridostigmine, call your doctor.
- you should know that this drug may make you drowsy. Do not drive a car or operate machinery until you know how this drug affects you.
- remember that alcohol can add to the drowsiness caused by this drug.
- upset stomach
- pale skin
- cold sweats
- blurred vision
- watery eyes
- increased urge to urinate
- anxiousness and feelings of panic
- muscle weakness
- severe itching, skin rash, or hives
- slurred speech
- difficulty breathing