Prescription required. May be split. Product of New Zealand. Shipped from New Zealand. Micronor is also marketed internationally under the name Noriday.
Generic equivalents for Micronor... What are generics?
Prescription required. May be split. Product of Canada. Shipped from Canada.
To comply with Canadian International Pharmacy Association regulations you are permitted to order a 3-month supply or the closest package size available based on your personal prescription. read more
(nor eth in' drone)
Before taking norethindrone,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to norethindrone, oral contraceptives ('birth control pills'), or any other medications.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and herbal products you are taking. Be sure to mention medications for seizures such as carbamazepine (Tegretol),phenobarbital (Luminal, Solfoton), and phenytoin (Dilantin); and rifampin (Rifadin, Rimactane). Your doctor may need to change the doses of your medications or monitor you carefully for side effects.
- tell your doctor if you have recently had surgery or have been unable to move around for any reason and if you have or have ever had breast cancer; unexplained vaginal bleeding; a missed abortion (a pregnancy that ended when the unborn child died in the uterus but was not expelled from the body); blood clots in your legs, lungs, brain, or eyes; stroke or mini-stroke; coronary artery disease (clogged blood vessels leading to the heart); chest pain; a heart attack; thrombophilia (a condition in which the blood clots more easily); seizures; migraine headaches; depression; asthma; high cholesterol; diabetes; or heart, kidney, or liver disease.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking norethindrone, call your doctor immediately. Norethindrone should never be used to test for pregnancy.
- if you are having surgery, including dental surgery, tell the doctor or dentist that you are taking norethindrone.
- tell your doctor if you smoke cigarettes. Smoking may increase the risk that you will develop serious side effects of norethindrone.
- irregular vaginal bleeding or spotting
- changes in menstrual flow
- enlarged or tender breasts
- upset stomach
- weight changes
- difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep
- growth of hair on face
- loss of vision
- blurred vision
- double vision
- bulging eyes
- migraine headache
- pain, warmth, or heaviness in the back of the lower leg
- shortness of breath
- coughing up blood
- sudden sharp or crushing chest pain
- heaviness in chest
- slow or difficult speech
- dizziness or faintness
- weakness or numbness of an arm or leg
- swelling of the arms, hands, feet, ankles, or lower legs
- yellowing of the skin or eyes
- mood swings
- brown patches on the face
- missed periods
- sudden, severe pain in the abdomen (area between the chest and waist)
- difficulty breathing or swallowing