Miralax (Polyethylene Glycol 3350)
Sorry, we currently do not carry this product.
Polyethylene Glycol 3350 Information
(pol ee eth' i leen) (glye' col)
- If you are using polyethylene glycol 3350 from a bottle, use the measuring line on the bottle cap to measure a single dose (about 1 heaping tablespoon). If you are using polyethylene glycol 3350 packets, each packet contains a single dose.
- Pour the powder into a cup containing 8 ounces (240 milliliters) of water, juice, soda, coffee, or tea.
- Stir to dissolve the powder.
- Drink immediately.
Before taking polyethylene glycol 3350,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to polyethylene glycol or any other medications.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and herbal products you are taking.
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had a bowel obstruction (blockage in the intestine) and if you have symptoms of bowel obstruction (upset stomach, vomiting, and stomach pain or bloating).
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking polyethylene glycol 3350, call your doctor.