Monurol (Fosfomycin Tromethamine)
Prescription required. Can not be split. Product of Canada. Shipped from Canada.
To comply with Canadian International Pharmacy Association regulations you are permitted to order a 3-month supply or the closest package size available based on your personal prescription. read more
Fosfomycin Tromethamine Information
(fos foe mye' sin)
Before taking fosfomycin,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to fosfomycin or any other drugs.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications you are taking, especially cisapride (Propulsid), metoclopramide (Reglan), and vitamins.
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had asthma or liver disease.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking fosfomycin, call your doctor.
- vaginal itching
- runny nose
- back pain
- joint pain
- swelling of the mouth or tongue
- yellowing of the skin or eyes