Generic equivalents for Mucomyst... What are generics?
Prescription required. Can not be split. Product of Canada. Shipped from Canada.
To comply with Canadian International Pharmacy Association regulations you are permitted to order a 3-month supply or the closest package size available based on your personal prescription. read more
(a seet'' il sis' teen)
Before using acetylcysteine,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to acetylcysteine, any other medications, or any of the ingredients in acetylcysteine inhalation. Ask your pharmacist for a list of the ingredients.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what other prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and herbal products you are taking or plan to take.
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had asthma.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding. If you become pregnant while using acetylcysteine, call your doctor.
- runny nose
- swelling of the inside of the mouth
- throat irritation
- cool, moist skin
- chest tightness
- difficulty breathing or swallowing
- coughing up blood