(℞) Prescription required. May be split. Product of Australia. Shipped from Australia.
To comply with Canadian International Pharmacy Association regulations you are permitted to order a 3-month supply or the closest package size available based on your personal prescription. read more
(e tham' byoo tole)
Before taking ethambutol,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to ethambutol or any other drugs.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications you are taking, especially antacids and vitamins. Antacids interfere with ethambutol, making it less effective. Take ethambutol 1 hour before or 2 hours after antacids.
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had kidney disease, gout, or eye disorders such as cataracts.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking ethambutol, call your doctor.
- loss of appetite
- upset stomach
- numbness and tingling in the hands or feet
- blurred vision
- inability to see the colors red and green
- sudden changes in vision
- skin rash