Otezla Titration Pack
Prescription required. Can not be split. Product of Australia. Shipped from Australia. Otezla is also marketed internationally under the name Otezla Titration Pack.
Prescription required. Can not be split. Product of Australia. Shipped from Australia.
Generic equivalents for Otezla... What are generics?
Prescription required. Can not be split. Product of India. Shipped from Mauritius.
To comply with Canadian International Pharmacy Association regulations you are permitted to order a 3-month supply or the closest package size available based on your personal prescription. read more
(a pre' mi last)
Before taking apremilast,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to apremilast, any other medications, or any of the ingredients in apremilast tablets. Ask your pharmacist or check the Medication Guide for a list of the ingredients.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what other prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and herbal products you are taking or plan to take. Be sure to mention any of the following: certain medications for seizures such as carbamazepine (Carbatrol, Epitol, Equetro, Tegretol, Teril), phenobarbital, phenytoin (Dilantin, Phenytek), or rifampin (Rifadin, Rimactane). Your doctor may need to change the doses of your medications or monitor you carefully for side effects.
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had depression, mood problems, thoughts about harming or killing yourself, or planning or trying to do so, or kidney disease.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding. If you become pregnant while taking apremilast, call your doctor.
- you should know that your mental health may change in unexpected ways and you may become depressed or suicidal (thinking about harming or killing yourself or planning or trying to do so) while you are taking apremilast. You and your doctor will decide whether the risks of taking this medication are greater than the risks of not taking the medication. You, your family, or your caregiver should call your doctor right away if you experience any of the following symptoms: new or worsening depression, talking or thinking about wanting to hurt yourself or end your life, or any other unusual changes in behavior or mood. Be sure that your family or caregiver knows which symptoms may be serious so they can call the doctor if you are unable to seek treatment on your own.
- you should know that apremilast can cause weight loss. Your weight should be checked regularly by your doctor and you should also check your weight on a regular basis during treatment with apremilast. If you notice you are losing weight, call your doctor.
- stomach pain
- sore throat, cough, and fever
- sneezing, runny nose, and nasal congestion