(℞) Prescription required. May be split. Product of UK/EU. Shipped from United Kingdom. Precose is also marketed internationally under the name Glucobay.
(℞) Prescription required. May be split. Product of Turkey. Shipped from Mauritius. Precose is also marketed internationally under the name Glucobay.
Generic equivalents for Precose... What are generics?
(℞) Prescription required. May be split. Product of UK/EU. Shipped from United Kingdom.
To comply with Canadian International Pharmacy Association regulations you are permitted to order a 3-month supply or the closest package size available based on your personal prescription. read more
(ay' car bose)
Before taking acarbose,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to acarbose or any other drugs.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications you are taking, especially other medications for diabetes, digoxin (Lanoxin), diuretics ('water pills'), estrogens, isoniazid, medications for high blood pressure or colds, oral contraceptives, pancreatic enzymes, phenytoin (Dilantin), steroids, thyroid medications, and vitamins.
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had ketoacidosis, cirrhosis, or intestinal disease such as inflammatory bowel disease or bowel obstruction.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking acarbose, call your doctor.
- if you are having surgery, including dental surgery, tell the doctor or dentist that you are taking acarbose.
- dizziness or lightheadedness
- nervousness or irritability
- sudden changes in behavior or mood
- numbness or tingling around the mouth
- pale skin
- clumsy or jerky movements
- loss of consciousness
- extreme thirst
- frequent urination
- extreme hunger
- blurred vision
- dry mouth
- upset stomach and vomiting
- shortness of breath
- breath that smells fruity
- decreased consciousness