Synalar (Fluocinolone Acetonide)
Generic equivalents for Synalar... What are generics?
Fluocinolone Acetonide (℞)
(℞) Prescription required. Can not be split. Product of India. Shipped from Mauritius.
To comply with Canadian International Pharmacy Association regulations you are permitted to order a 3-month supply or the closest package size available based on your personal prescription. read more
Fluocinolone Acetonide Information
(floo oh sin' oh lone)
Before using fluocinolone,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to fluocinolone, any other medications, peanuts, or any of the ingredients in fluocinolone topical products. Ask your pharmacist for a list of the ingredients.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, and nutritional supplements you are taking or plan to take. Be sure to mention the following: other corticosteroid medications and other topical medications.
- tell your doctor if you have a skin infection or any other skin problems or have ever had diabetes or Cushing's syndrome (an abnormal condition that is caused by excess hormones [corticosteroids]).
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding. If you become pregnant while using fluocinolone topical, call your doctor immediately.
- burning, itching, irritation, redness, or drying of the skin
- change in skin color
- bruising or shiny skin
- tiny red bumps or rash around the mouth
- small white or red bumps on the skin
- severe skin rash
- difficulty breathing or swallowing
- redness, swelling, or other signs of skin infection in the place where you applied fluocinolone