Thermazene (Silver Sulfadiazine cream)
Sorry, we currently do not carry this product.
Silver Sulfadiazine cream Information
(sil' ver sul fa dye' a zeen)
Before using silver sulfadiazine,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to silver sulfadiazine, sulfa drugs, or any other drugs.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications you are taking, including vitamins.
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had liver or kidney disease.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while using silver sulfadiazine, call your doctor.
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- sore throat
- yellowing of the skin or eyes
- blood in urine
- aching joints
- unusual weakness or tiredness
- skin rash