A twice-daily dose of Celebrex over a period of nine months reduced the incidence of nonmelanoma skin cancer by almost 60 percent, according a new study. Read on..SID: COX-2 Inhibitors May Cut Skin Cancer Rate
Other articles you may be interested in...
- How Maine is Leading the Charge on Affordable Medications for Americans
- Why Drugs Cost More Than They Should: The $3.5 Billion Dollar Reason
- Sovaldi and Hepatitis C: The Truth Behind The $1,000 A Day Cure
- Big Pharma's Profit Problem Remains
- The Truth Behind Opposition of International Prescription Referral Services