A twice-daily dose of Celebrex over a period of nine months reduced the incidence of nonmelanoma skin cancer by almost 60 percent, according a new study. Read on..SID: COX-2 Inhibitors May Cut Skin Cancer Rate
Other articles you may be interested in...
- Get 5% Off Your Next Order by Switching to Check or Money Order
- Planet Drugs Direct, Who We Are and Why We Might Stop Accepting Credit Cards
- 4 Steps to Buy Medicines Safely from Canadian Drug Stores
- Canada Lists Topselling Drugs For Americans
- Sovaldi and Hepatitis C: The Truth Behind The $1,000 A Day Cure