10mg Tablet (Extended-Release)
Prescription required. Can not be split. Product of Australia. Shipped from Australia. Ampyra is also marketed internationally under the name Fampyra.
To comply with Canadian International Pharmacy Association regulations you are permitted to order a 3-month supply or the closest package size available based on your personal prescription. read more
(dal fam' pri deen)
Before taking dalfampridine,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to dalfampridine, 4-aminopyridine (4-AP, fampridine) that has been prepared by your pharmacist, any other medications, or any of the ingredients in dalfampridine tablets. Ask your pharmacist or check the Medication Guide for a list of the ingredients.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and herbal products you are taking or plan to take. Be sure to mention any other form of 4-aminopyridine (4-AP, fampridine) that has been prepared by your pharmacist. Your doctor may need to change the doses of your medications or monitor you carefully for side effects.
- tell your doctor if you have ever had a seizure and if you have kidney disease. Your doctor will probably tell you not to take dalfampridine.
- tell your doctor if you have ever had an abnormal electroencephalogram (EEG, a test that measures electrical activity in the brain).
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking dalfampridine, call your doctor.
- difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep
- back pain
- difficulty with balance
- worsening of multiple sclerosis symptoms
- burning, tingling, or itching of the skin
- pain or irritation in the nose or throat
- painful, difficult, or frequent urination
- fever or chills
- pain in the back, side, or stomach