Astepro (Azelastine Hydrochloride)
Sorry, we currently do not carry this product.
Azelastine Hydrochloride Information
(a zel' as teen)
Before using azelastine,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to azelastine or any other drugs.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications you are taking, especially other cold and allergy products, antihistamines, and vitamins.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while using azelastine, call your doctor.
- if you are having surgery, including dental surgery, tell the doctor or dentist that you are using azelastine.
- you should know that this drug may make you drowsy. Do not drive a car or operate machinery until you know how this drug affects you.
- remember that alcohol can add to the drowsiness caused by this drug.
- bitter taste
- weight increase
- muscle pain
- nasal burning