(℞) Prescription required. May be split. Product of UK/EU. Shipped from United Kingdom.
Generic equivalents for Famvir... What are generics?
(℞) Prescription required. May be split. Product of Australia. Shipped from Australia.
(℞) Prescription required. May be split. Product of India. Shipped from Mauritius.
(℞) Prescription required. May be split. Product of Canada. Shipped from Canada.
To comply with Canadian International Pharmacy Association regulations you are permitted to order a 3-month supply or the closest package size available based on your personal prescription. read more
(fam sye' kloe veer)
Before taking famciclovir,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to famciclovir, penciclovir cream (Denavir), acyclovir (Zovirax), any other medications, or lactose.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what other prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, nutritional supplement, and herbal products you are taking or plan to take, especially probenecid (Benemid).
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had problems with your immune system, human immunodeficiency virus infection (HIV), or acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS); galactose intolerance or glucose-galactose malabsorption (inherited conditions where the body is not able to tolerate lactose); or kidney or liver disease.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking famciclovir, call your doctor.
- you should know that famciclovir may make you drowsy, dizzy, confused, or disoriented. Do not drive a car or operate machinery until you know how this medication affects you.
- diarrhea or loose stools
- stomach pain
- painful menstrual periods
- pain, burning, numbness, or tingling in the hands or feet