Frontline Spray (Fipronil)
Generic equivalents for Frontline Spray...What are generics?
- indicates a pet medication
A generic drug is a copy of the brand-name drug with the same dosage, safety, strength, quality, how it is taken, performance, and intended use. Before generics become available on the market, the generic company must prove it has the same active ingredients as the brand-name and works the same way in the body in the same amount of time.
The only differences between generics and their brand-name counterparts is the generics are less expensive and may look slightly different (e.g. different shape or color), as trademark laws prevent a generic from looking exactly like the brand-name drug.
Generics are less expensive because generic manufacturers don't have to invest large sums of money to invent a drug. When the brand-name patent expires, generic companies can manufacture a copy of the brand-name drug and sell it at substantial discounts.
- It was easy to contact a representative, and they were always competent and friendly. Drugs arrived faster than expected - in about three weeks (I live in Iowa). A good price, about 1/4 of what I'd have to pay here. I also like that my docto... Kathleen Sutherland, Dec 8th, 2016
- Always good service. Very friendly staff. Ron Hill, Dec 8th, 2016
- Great prices and equally great service. Marion Hauck, Dec 8th, 2016
- Thank you so much for offering my prescriptions at a price I can afford. Pam Milligan, Dec 8th, 2016
Aqui hablamos español!
Se siente mas cómodo realizando su orden en español? Pues nosotros podemos ayudarle! Tenemos varios representantes que hablan español disponibles para atender su llamada los 7 días de la semana al: 1-888-791-3784.
Gracias por considerar PlanetDrugsDirect.com como su servicio de prescripciones!