Hydergine (Ergoloid Mesylates)
Sorry, we currently do not carry this product.
Ergoloid Mesylates Information
(er' goe loid) (mes' i lates)
Before taking ergoloid mesylates,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to ergoloid mesylates, other ergot alkaloids (Cafergot, Ergostat, Bellergal), or any other drugs.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications you are taking, including vitamins.
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had a mental illness.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking ergoloid mesylates, call your doctor.
- upset stomach
- loss of appetite
- irritation under the tongue (with sublingual tablets)
- stuffy or runny nose
- flushing (feeling of warmth)
- blurred vision
- trouble breathing