Diflorasone may cause side effects. Tell your doctor if any of these symptoms are severe or do not go away:
- burning, itching, irritation, redness, or drying or cracking of the skin
- increased hair growth
- change in skin color
- bruising or shiny skin
- tiny red bumps or rash around the mouth
- small white or red bumps on the skin
Some side effects can be serious. If you experience any of the following symptoms, call your doctor immediately:
- redness, swelling, oozing pus or other signs of skin infection in the place where you applied diflorasone
- changes in the way fat is spread around the body
- sudden weight gain
- unusual tiredness
- muscle weakness
- depression and irritability
Children who use diflorasone topical may have an increased risk of side effects including slowed growth and delayed weight gain. Talk to your doctor about the risks of applying medication to your child's skin..
Diflorasone may cause other side effects. Call your doctor if you have any unusual problems while using this medication.