(℞) Prescription required. Can not be split. Product of UK/EU. Shipped from United Kingdom. Uloric is also marketed internationally under the name Adenuric.
Generic equivalents for Uloric... What are generics?
(℞) Prescription required. Can not be split. Product of India. Shipped from Mauritius.
This item is backorded. May require additional wait time.
(℞) Prescription required. Can not be split. Product of UK/EU. Shipped from United Kingdom.
To comply with Canadian International Pharmacy Association regulations you are permitted to order a 3-month supply or the closest package size available based on your personal prescription. read more
(feb ux' oh stat)
Before taking febuxostat,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to febuxostat, allopurinol (Aloprim, Lopurin, Zyloprim), any other medications, or any of the ingredients in febuxostat tablets. Ask your pharmacist for a list of the ingredients.
- tell your doctor if you are taking azathioprine (Azasan, Imuran) or mercaptopurine (Purinethol, Purixan). Your doctor will probably tell you not to take febuxostat if you are taking one or more of these medications.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what other prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and herbal products you are taking or plan to take. Be sure to mention theophylline (Elixophyllin, Theo-24, others) or cancer chemotherapy medications. Your doctor may need to change the doses of your medications or monitor you carefully for side effects.
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had chest pain; an organ transplant; cancer; a stroke; Lesch-Nyhan syndrome (an inherited disease that causes high levels of uric acid in the blood, joint pain, and problems with motion and behavior); or heart, kidney, or liver disease.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding. If you become pregnant while taking febuxostat, call your doctor.
- joint pain
- rash; skin redness or pain; swelling or blistering of lips, eyes or mouth; skin peeling; or fever and other flu-like symptoms
- chest pain
- shortness of breath
- slow or difficult speech
- dizziness or faintness
- weakness or numbness of an arm or leg
- yellow eyes or skin; dark urine; or pain or discomfort in right upper stomach area