Prescription required. Can not be split. Product of UK/EU. Shipped from United Kingdom.
Generic equivalents for Xalatan... What are generics?
Prescription required. Can not be split. Product of Canada. Shipped from Canada.
To comply with Canadian International Pharmacy Association regulations you are permitted to order a 3-month supply or the closest package size available based on your personal prescription. read more
(la ta' noe prost)
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water.
- Use a mirror or have someone else put the drops in your eye.
- Make sure the end of the dropper is not chipped or cracked.
- Avoid touching the dropper against your eye or anything else.
- Hold the dropper tip down at all times to prevent drops from flowing back into the bottle and contaminating the remaining contents.
- Lie down or tilt your head back.
- Holding the bottle between your thumb and index finger, place the dropper as near as possible to your eyelid without touching it.
- Brace the remaining fingers of that hand against your cheek or nose.
- With the index finger of your other hand, pull the lower lid of the eye down to form a pocket.
- Drop the prescribed number of drops into the pocket made by the lower lid and the eye. Placing the drops on the surface of the eyeball can cause stinging.
- Close your eye and press lightly against the lower lid with your finger for 2 to 3 minutes to keep the medication in the eye. Do not blink.
- Replace and tighten the cap right away. Do not wipe or rinse it off.
- Wipe off any excess liquid from your cheek with a clean tissue. Wash your hands again.
Before using latanoprost,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to latanoprost or any other drugs.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications you are taking, including vitamins.
- tell your doctor if you have inflammation of the eye, and if you have or have ever had liver or kidney disease.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while using latanoprost, call your doctor.
- if you are having surgery, including dental surgery, tell the doctor or dentist that you are using latanoprost.
- stinging, burning, itching, watering, or swelling of the eye
- redness of the eyelids
- dry eyes