(℞) Prescription required. Can not be split. Product of Turkey. Shipped from Mauritius. Zetia is also marketed internationally under the name Ezetrol.
Generic equivalents for Zetia... What are generics?
(℞) Prescription required. May be split. Product of UK/EU. Shipped from United Kingdom.
To comply with Canadian International Pharmacy Association regulations you are permitted to order a 3-month supply or the closest package size available based on your personal prescription. read more
(e zet' i mibe)
Before taking ezetimibe,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to ezetimibe or any other medications.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and herbal products you are taking. Be sure to mention any of the following: anticoagulants (''blood thinners'') such as warfarin (Coumadin); cyclosporine (Neoral, Sandimmune); fenofibrate (TriCor); and gemfibrozil (Lopid). Your doctor may need to change the doses of your medications or monitor you carefully for side effects.
- if you are taking cholestyramine (Questran), colesevelam (WellChol), or colestipol (Colestid), take it 4 hours before or 2 hours after ezetimibe.
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had liver disease.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking ezetimibe, call your doctor.
- sore throat
- runny nose
- joint pain
- difficulty breathing or swallowing
- swelling of the face, throat, tongue, lips, eyes, hands, feet, ankles, or lower legs
- upset stomach
- extreme tiredness
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- lack of energy
- loss of appetite
- pain in the upper right part of the stomach
- yellowing of the skin or eyes
- flu-like symptoms
- muscle pain or weakness
- pale or fatty stools
- chest pain