Some of the best-selling drugs, including Lipitor, Plavix, Avapro, Zyprexa, Effexor, Cozaar/Hyzaar and Singulair will be exposed to generic competition between now and 2012. S&P Ratings compiles its list of the most promising late-stage drugs due out over the next two years.Read On..Pharma: The 10 Most Promising New Drugs
Other articles you may be interested in...
- Antidepressants and Fibromyalgia
- US Prescription Drug Inflation? Prescription Drugs Which Cost Too Much in America
- Diabetes Patients Skipping Drugs Due To Medicare D Gap
- Sovaldi and Hepatitis C: The Truth Behind The $1,000 A Day Cure
- Planet Drugs Direct, Who We Are and Why We Might Stop Accepting Credit Cards