A recent study showed significant reductions in atherosclerosis with the use of statins (eg Lipitor and Zocor) along with Zetia in patients suffering from Type 2 diabetes. Read on…Statins, Zetia reverse atherosclerosis in study
Other articles you may be interested in...
- Drug Treatment Of Hypertension. Does The Drug Matter?
- New Medications Make Significant Impact On Asthma Treatment
- Familial Genetic Disorder Leads to Manufacture of New Medication to Reduce Levels of LDL Cholesterol
- 4 Steps to Buy Medicines Safely from Canadian Drug Stores
- Crestor Approved To Fight Heart Disease