A recent study showed significant reductions in atherosclerosis with the use of statins (eg Lipitor and Zocor) along with Zetia in patients suffering from Type 2 diabetes. Read on…Statins, Zetia reverse atherosclerosis in study
Other articles you may be interested in...
- NABP and VIPPS An Alternative View
- Congress Poised to Pass Bill Threatening Americans’ Access to Affordable Drugs
- 4 Steps to Buy Medicines Safely from Canadian Drug Stores
- Pharmacychecker. Compare Online Pharmacies
- Familial Genetic Disorder Leads to Manufacture of New Medication to Reduce Levels of LDL Cholesterol